Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Wish I spoke Russian

Even if I cant understand a single word I feel I get the general idea, maybe I`m way off tho:) Excellent animation, great song, the band should really use this as their official video (maybe they do?). Good work!

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

You can do better

Dont get me wrong, I love this but after having seen your other works a thousand times over I cant help comparing this to spoilsbury and saladfingers. If it was anyone else it would get 10 no doubt but David Firth at his best is much better!! ..sorry:)

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

You are a fucking genius

Words cannot describe how sick, twisted, original and funny this is! I am pushing this one on all my friends, keep it up!!

Dress-Up Luke Dress-Up Luke

Nice drawings!

Yea, really well drawn graphics, good job. Can`t say I`m a big fan of dress up games myself, i kinda lose interest really fast, but again the various items look wonderful, especially the robotic arm, what can i say, I`m weak for anything cyborg... Also it`s hard not to like when you use my song:), extra points for flattering me...

RSQViper responds:

Hey, cool song, man! I thought it fit well.

Glad you like the dress-up even though you DESPISE THEM! LOL. Well, at least you like the art, right? That's what really matters because when it comes to dress-ups what really matters?

Art and a good song or two or three.

Thanks for the review!

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Good game!

Wonderful game! excellent graphics and very catchy! plays smoothly and doesnt get boring! you`ve got mad skills, I`m very impressed.

Retron Retron

Excellent!

Haha! The first time the screen turned I was flabbergasted! Excellent twist on space invaders, god choice of music too.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Yeah!

Good stuff! really intense, yet quite dynamic for an industrial track.
I`m not sure I`m the one to review your music as it`s a genre I dont listen to very much or know too much about, but in my ears this sounds great. anything you can relate to robots, androids, or anything sci-fi for that matter is alright in my book! keep it coming! and thanks for your extensive and competent review of song, sorry I couldn`t do as good a job on yours:)

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Well, obviously robots are good in your book :P

-And don't worry about being extensive in your review, if you're having a little trouble there, then that's cool, as long as you like it or have constructive criticism, it works out!

-Yeah, a lot of people don't listen to this genre, this is the closest genre that I'd submit to for this song anyways, but it could be more techno-ish. Meh, it works best in industrial :D

-Yeah, keep a look out, I'm working on another sci-fi-ish song that's...probably techno, not industrial, but that same theme.

-Alright, thanks for the review, and thanks for writing amazing stuff!

-ImperfectDisciple-